The data we collect
We collect the following data:
- Analytics Data
- Your email address
How we collect your data
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
- Use or view our website via Google Analytics
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us via email
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How we use your data
We collect your data so that we can:
- Debug and improve our website
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Email you our newsletter
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How we store your data
We securely store your data on our servers. All of your information is encrypted and password protected.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write us at:
CL Cybernetix GmbH
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
The types of cookies we use
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality Cookies – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write us at:
CL Cybernetix GmbH
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office (www.bfdi.bund.de).